Add this webinar to your calendar:
This final portion of the series is intended to bridge the gap between couples and sex therapy by providing an integrated approach to acknowledging sexual function and satisfaction in a therapeutic context that addresses the dynamics of the couple’s interactions. This section will focus on the creation of intimacy and tools for increasing emotional and physical intimacy will be provided.
This webinar contains graphic diagrams of male and female anatomy for educational and training purposes.
Talli Rosenbaum, M.Sc., CST, IF, earned a Masters in Clinical Sociology and Counseling and a certificate in Mental Health Studies from the University of North Texas in Neve Yerushalayim. Talli is the only AASECT certified sex therapist who is an individual and couple's therapist and a former pelvic floor physical therapist and is an internationally recognized expert on the treatment of sexual pain disorders.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level Click here to see levels of programing : ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician: Click for Description :
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers (#SW-0048), and by the NYSED’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (#MFT-0046) and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (#MHC-0082).