Add this webinar to your calendar:
Married for more than 35 years, Julie, a therapist, and David, a divorce lawyer, have been witness to families struggling with life's most difficult challenges. Alternatively leaning on their professional and personal experiences, successes and failures, the Bulitts' published their first jointly written book, The Five Core Conversations for Couples. In this workshop the Bulitts set out a three-pronged approach for clinicians to help couples achieve relationship success and fulfillment.
Much of a family clinician's work is spent focusing on the individual or the family unit, often glossing over or ignoring completely the couple's relationship. The Bulitts shine a light on a relationship model and its vital importance not only to the couple themselves but the family unit as well. From their differing vantage points, David and Julie discuss key components for happiness at home, exploring the importance of relationship goal setting and strategies for "avoiding avoidance" - how to have difficult conversations with a partner, whether those conversations are about finances, parenting or intimacy.
- Understand the importance of Couples Care
- Identify common areas of couples conflict
- Use the Couples operating system (COS ) to help couples have a more satisfying relationship
Who we are: Therapist/Divorce Lawyer
Relationship model 45 minutes
Goal Setting 15 minutes
Couples Operating System- Employing the 3 C's 30 min
Common areas of Couple Conflict 60 min
Wrap up and Q & A 30 min
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 3 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.