Add this webinar to your calendar:
To be most effective, we must recognize the importance of cultural diversity work in providing effective services to
all clients. This can be done with heightened awareness of barriers to providing culturally competent services
which leads to awareness of personal cultural lenses. Come brainstorm strategies to overcome barriers to
providing effective services to diverse populations and identify ways to become more culturally competent.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
Recognition of Various Types of Biases (2 hours)
Mitigating Biases (30 minutes)
Successful Diversity (30 minutes)
- Become more aware of and able to describe various biases.
- Help ourselves and others to mitigate biases.
- Encourage diversity acceptance of others.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This Webinar Offers 3 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437