Tuesday, May 14th, 2024 10:00 AM EDT -4:45 PM EDT Tzipora Frager
In this webinar, we will look at different types of Anxiety Disorders, such as Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia, Separation Anxiety Disorder, Selective Mutism, and Specific Phobias. We will also cover Substance Use Disorders like Alcohol Use Disorder and Gambling Addiction Disorder, as well as Trauma and Stress Disorders, including PTSD, Adjustment Disorders, Reactive Attachment Disorder, and Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder.
We will use the documentation formula introduced in DSM 5 to diagnose these conditions. Throughout the webinar, we will engage in interactive discussions with the audience. We will look at vignettes that vividly depict scenarios associated with many of the aforementioned diagnoses, providing an opportunity for thought-provoking and collaborative conversations.
- Participants will be able to identify and diagnose all diagnoses related to Anxiety Disorders.
- Participants will be able to identify and diagnose all diagnoses related to Substance Use Disorder.
- Participants will be able to identify and diagnose all diagnoses related to Trauma and Stress Disorders
a. Panic Disorder
b. Generalized Anxiety Disorder
c. Social Anxiety Disorder
e. Separation Anxiety Disorder
g. Specific Phobias
Vignettes and discussions
Substance Use Disorders
Vignettes and discussion
Trauma and Stress Disorders
b. Acute Stress Disorder
c. Adjustment Disorder
d. Reactive Attachment Disorder
e. Disinhibited Engagement Disorder
f. Vignettes and discussssion
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 6 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.