Tuesday, May 7th, 2024
Class 1: 10:00 AM EDT
Class 2: 1:45 PM EDT
Yisroel Isaacs, LCSW & Isaac Gruenenbaum
Full Day Webinar
May 7th, 2024
10:00 am - 4:45 pm EST
This Full Day Webinar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CE Credits. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99. This webinar is live and interactive. (Category 1)
To register for the FULL DAY Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
If you have any difficulty registering, please email us here.
The Invisible Child: Understanding and working with children of divorce, and how the experience of divorce impacts lifelong relationships
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
This workshop will use a strengths-based approach to help therapists understand the experience of divorce and provide tools to build resilience, support families in mitigating harm and provide healing and growth during the divorce, after the divorce, and in some cases treating the relationship and communication dysfunctions that can show up years later.
For a child experiencing divorce, there is grief, powerlessness, and attachment injury. That is true in the most stable and peaceful divorces; when disputes continue for lengthy periods of time, the trauma is compounded. Adapting to new circumstances and family norms impacts child development in ways that aren't yet fully understood. In addition, the emerging research on moral injury sheds new light on understanding the complex traumas that many children of divorce experience.
Menachem Hojda is driven by the power of belonging. He shares this passion with students as an Adjunct Professor at Touro University Graduate School of Social Work and Field Instructor at University of Michigan School of Social Work. He works with individuals searching for belonging and healing from injuries to their sense of belonging as a Clinical Supervisor at Fairsky Therapy in Michigan, and advocates for a community where everyone can belong as a trainer for Oakland Community Health Network.
Breakup to Breakthrough: Dual Perspectives on Navigating Divorce - Therapist and Mediator Insights and Roles
1:45 PM - 4:45 PM EST
This class provides a comprehensive exploration of the distinct roles of mediation and therapy in the context of divorce, highlighting the invaluable benefits a therapist can offer to clients undergoing mediation. By understanding the unique functions of mediation and therapy, participants will gain insight into how these two processes can work synergistically to achieve optimal results.
The class emphasizes the therapist's ability to provide emotional support, guidance, and empowerment to clients during the challenging journey of divorce mediation. Participants will learn strategies to help clients navigate the decision-making process, develop self-reflection skills, and promote self-advocacy. By combining the strengths of mediation and therapy, clients can experience a holistic approach that addresses both their emotional well-being and the practical aspects of the divorce, ultimately leading to more informed decisions and successful mediation outcomes.
Yisroel Isaacs, LCSW is a seasoned social worker with over a decade of experience. He is both a program developer and served as a clinical director for multiple clinics. His private practice specializes in trauma therapy, particularly using EMDR. Yisroel also provides therapeutic support to couples navigating divorce and blended families. Isaac Gruenenbaum founded Concord Mediation Group to assist couples in reaching amicable resolutions during their divorce process. He works with both parties to help them achieve their desired outcomes. His team includes five mediators, among them a retired supreme court judge and a retired family court judge.
This FULL DAY WEBINAR includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CEs. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99.
Webinars included in this package:
Certificates Provider -These webinars offer 6 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.