This webinar will discuss the theoretical underpinnings of “divorce therapy” and its impact on children. Maintaining distinct boundaries between the parents, communication between parents, parenting and other specific ideas will be discussed. Many ideas/techniques will be provided. All of this will be integrated into Play Therapy with the child. Each webinar workshop offers one hour of continuing education credit. To receive credit, a quiz and an evaluation must be completed following each webinar. Kids Inc. is an approved provider of Play Therapy Continuing Education by the Association of Play Therapy, APT Approved Provider 10-275.
- Participants will:
- Learn about realistic conflicts that come with divorce.
- Learn specific techniques on how to address divorce with their clients.
- Be able to better manage the conflicts that divorce brings into Play Therapy.
- Kids Inc. (APT Approved Provider 10-275) is approved by the Association for Play Therapy to offer Continuing education specific to play therapy
- NEFESH International SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0048