Jeffrey Davidson, LCSW-C, LICSW, Director, CE You LLC
Add this webinar to your calendar:
Dynamic Supervision and Leadership, Management Seminar!
This One Day Webinar includes 2 excellent classes on supervision. The full webinar meets the 6 Hour training requirement for Maryland Supervisor Certification training. Seasoned supervisors can also use the training to meet their 3 hour renewal requirement. LCPCs can apply this towards their 18 hour Supervision Certification Requirement (CE You! has additional training to complete the 18 hours)
The cost of the full seminar is $99. The cost of one day is $99, an individual class is $59.
To register for the FULL DAY SEMINAR Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for the Two Day Seminar click here. To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
If you have any difficulty registering, please email us at [email protected] .
October 15: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
All supervisors are leaders. One does not necessarily need a formal leadership title. Supervisors are more than managers who directly supervise staff and execute a policy or program. Since they are in the best position to know their client customers, they are also in the best position to lead changes to improve agency programs through the pursuit of creativity and innovation, forging new collaborations and influencing others. This webinar will focus on how supervisors can influence and lead to help their organization navigate during this current volatile time.
(Trainer, Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, Leader-Manager Coach, is a former captain in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps serving over 25 years in various leadership and management positions within the federal Department of Health and Human Services. She currently has a private psychotherapy practice and a coaching practice focusing on helping supervisors navigate workplace challenges)
October 15: 1:45 PM - 4:45 PM EST
Participants will examine what management research teaches us about the role, function, and characteristics of an effective supervisor. Attendees will take a look at the best identified management practices. We will explore the managers role as the catalyst for getting quality work to happen. Participants will come to understand what traits and skills are necessary for effective management, Supervision, and leadership. This class will also include some tips on engaging staff in difficult conversations that need to happen.
(Trainer, Jeffrey Davidson, LCSW-C, LICSW, Director, CE You LLC)
This One Day Seminar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CEs. The cost of the full seminar is $99. You may attend an individual class for $59.
Webinars included in this package:
Certificates Provider -These webinars offer 6 Continuing Education Credits
All webinars in this series are recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.