Add this webinar to your calendar:
6 CE Credits, $99.99
This EMDR One Day Refresher will review the 8 phases of
EMDR Therapy through lecture and live demonstrations. Each phase will be discussed in detail, with additional troubleshooting for each phase. Additional topics include EMDR in the virtual environment, interweaves for stuck processing, crisis processing, and additional protocol information.
If time allows at end of the presentation, consultation questions will be answered.
Trainer, Crystal Whitlow is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in South Bend, Indiana, specializing in trauma treatment. In addition to her private practice, Crystal teaches EMDR Therapy Basic trainings, EMDR Advanced trainings, and provides consultation to clinicians throughout the United States. Crystal's teaching style is relatable and practical, giving you actual tools to use with clients in practice.
- Participants will be able to name the 8 Phases of EMDR Therapy
- Participants will be able to list at least 3 ways to help clients when processing is stuck
- Participants will be able to recall 1-2 preparation/resourcing strategies for EMDR Therapy
- Participants will be able to name at least 3 ways to find target memories in EMDR Therapy
- Participants will be able to recall options for utilizing EMDR via telehealth
10:00 am-11: 30 am: Case conceptualization (Phases 1-2) lecture and demonstration, including EMDR via telehealth
11:30 am-1:00 pm: Processing phases (3-7) lecture and demonstration
1:00 pm-2:00 pm: Lunch
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Troubleshooting processing phases and Reevaluation (Phase 8 of EMDR)
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm Interweaves/stuck processing, additional protocols information, consultation questions
Breaks will be 5-10 minutes on the hour
Crystal Whitlow is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in South Bend, Indiana. Crystal began her career as a therapist in domestic violence and sexual assault crisis centers, followed by Community Mental health work. In 2008, she opened her private practice specializing in PTSD with a focus on EMDR therapy. She is an Approved Consultant and Trainer in EMDR and now spends half her working life teaching EMDR Therapy trainings and providing consultation for EMDR therapists. In 2017, she developed a two day EMDR Advanced training workshop titled “Dealing with Avoidance in EMDR Therapy: Blocking Beliefs, Defenses, and Getting Unstuck” based on Jim Knipe’s EMDR Toolbox. Crystal maintains a small private practice and lives with her husband, two teenage boys, and three rescue dogs in South Bend, Indiana.
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 6 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.