Wednesday August 17th 2022 10:00 AM EST Sherrie L. Ludwick, LCPC, NCC
Add this webinar to your calendar:
THIS WEBINAR WILL NOT BE RECORDED
August 17, 2022
10:00AM - 4:45PM EST
The world of therapy often directs clinicians, to focus on a person’s problems: What’s the diagnosis? What is the presenting problem? How do we work on “fixing” the problem using a treatment plan? What if instead of focusing on the problem, we focus on the solution? This workshop takes solution-focused counseling to another level.
In this interactive 6 hour workshop you will learn easy tools to help your clients: identify and state life dreams (long term life goals), discover hidden strengths, and identify the key supports that are needed to successfully achieve the identified dream. When a client can meet his/her life dream or even can see a clear road to attaining that dream, many problems often fall by the wayside.
Participants will examine real case scenarios and gain skills that will be useful to all areas of clinical practice. This training is highly interactive. Participants will work in groups or pairs during this training which involves some self-reflection. Zoom breakout rooms will be utilized during this highly acclaimed training.
(Trainer, Sherrie L. Ludwick, LCPC, NCC is a relationship repair specialist, and is trained in Somatic Experiencing & other techniques used to treat trauma. Sherrie is also an AASECT certified Sex Therapist and a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) certified by the Somatic Experiencing Institute)
- Use different techniques to quickly obtain what is important to self & others
- Network with others
- Practice using the techniques to feel comfortable implementing
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This Webinar Offers 6 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
- This program is co-sponsored by NEFESH International and Therapy Express. NEFESH International is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NEFESH International maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.