Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 1:45 PM EDT Allan J. Katz
This presentation provides an overview of how to facilitate a 3-day intensive for process addictions and trauma, providing attendees with a proven structure based on my 3-day intensives I facilitate in Memphis on a every other month basis. The program content includes family of origin psycho-education, attachment theory, trauma egg facilitation, experiential trauma therapy and treatment planning.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- design and facilitate short intensive programs for their clients
- facilitate short, structured experiential interventions
- put their knowledge to work in helping clients discover the link between family, trauma and addiction
Introduction / Warm Up Exercises 15 Family Roles 5 Boundaries 5 Trauma Egg 10 Trauma Induced Addiction 5 Chain Analysis 5 Neglect and Entitlement 3 Closing Warm Ups 12 FIRST HOUR Videos Show Up 365 15 Experiential Therapy Introduction 5 Anger Map 8 Magic Shoppe 8 Devil and Angel 8 Bus exercise 8 Willingness exercise 8 SECOND HOUR Attachment Styles 10 Eight Stages of Intimacy 5 Healthy Relationships 5 Five Love Languages 5 Healthy Intimacy 5 Planning for Recovery 15 3 circle plan bibliotherapy spheres of balance recovery plan Closing 10 THIRD HOUR
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.