Add this webinar to your calendar:
Andrew Rose, LCSW leads a fun and interactive workshop focused on maximizing your counselor “Self” to affect positive client change. Large and small group discussions will focus on counselors’ blind spots, attuning to a range of clients, and customizing treatment goals. An interactive review of theoretical orientations will be included.
(Trainer: Andrew Rose, LCSW earned his MSW from UC Berkeley in 1998, and has worked in private practice, clinical training, hospice and addiction services. He is an instructor of psychology and human services, with teaching experience at several colleges and universities. Andrew is also a professional speaker and consultant for global corporations in the areas of wellness, trauma and grief.)
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Identify your own personality strengths, and areas for growth, within the context of the counseling role.
- Learn three (or more) "in the moment" skills to apply within counseling sessions.
- Increase awareness and use of counseling choices to create positive client outcomes.
Part 1 - Counselor Know Thyself
- Six Counseling Qualities (15 min)
- Five Key Counseling Tasks (15 min)
- The Counselor’s Values (10 min)
- Self-Disclosure Choices (20 min)
Part 2 - Practical Applications
- Relational Synchronicity (20 min)
- Reflective Filtering: Expression, Feeling Words and Verbs (20 min)
- The Art of Weaving (20 min)
- Vignette and Case Conceptualization (20 min)
- The Grief Process (10 min)
(US Copyright/Andrew Rose - 2020)
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 1.5 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.