Add this webinar to your calendar:
This seminar will provide therapists with an overview of the divorce process and a familiarity with the different options that couples have in how to get divorced. This presentation recognizes the pivotal role that therapists can serve in helping guide couples to work out their divorce in the best way possible. With a focus on mediation and the new and important interdisciplinary "Collaborative Divorce" model, therapists will have a greater insight to help clients assess which process would best serve their clients and families when divorce is inevitable.
- Participants will be able to describe the steps of divorce
- Participants will be able to explain the difference process how to get divorce in order to guide clients to find the best options.
- Participants will be able to explain the added value of mediation and collaborative divorce model and how this framework lead to better results
1) Stages of the Divorce Process (10 minutes)
2) The Continuum of Divorce Process Options ("Kitchen Table", Mediation, Collaborative Divorce, Arbitration (Beth Din), Adversarial Negotiation, Litigation (Trial) (15 minutes)
3) Toward a Deeper Understanding: 4 Paradigm Shift Differences between Mediation / Collaborative Divorce vs. the Traditional Adversarial Divorce (15 minutes)
4) Secrets of the Trade: Concrete Tools that Collaborative Process Provide (10 minutes)
5) How Therapists can make all the difference in Guiding Couples through a Successful Divorce (15 minutes)
6) Questions and Answers (15 minutes)
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 1 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.