Tuesday, March 26th, 2024
Class 1: 10:00 AM EDT
Class 2: 1:45 PM EDT
Eliezer Evan Schwadron, LCSW-R
Full Day Webinar
March 26th, 2024
10:00 AM - 4:45 PM EST
This Full Day Webinar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CE Credits. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99. This webinar is live and interactive (Category 1)
To register for the FULL DAY Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact us here.
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Women's Psychiatry, or psychiatric care directed at treating mental health conditions specific to women, is often overlooked as a discipline. However, issues relating to menstruation, contraception, pregnancy, postpartum, and menopause require special consideration of how hormonal fluctuations affect neurochemistry, specifically the relationship between abrupt shifts in hormone levels and proclivity toward depression and anxiety.
In this workshop, we will discuss periods of vulnerability to mood and anxiety disorders as they relate to changes in reproductive hormones, mainly estrogen and progesterone. We will discuss the epidemiology, neuroendocrinology, diagnostic considerations, and impact of mood and anxiety disorders related to the perimenstrual dysphoric disorder, contraception use, postpartum, and menopause. I will introduce clinical cases at the beginning of each didactic module. Participants will work together to conceptualize the cases based on the information presented and their unique clinical perspectives.
1:45 PM - 4:45 PM EST
This presentation will NOT be recorded for playback review
In this transformative workshop participants will embark on a journey of self-discovery and growth. Unlike traditional workshops, this experience is designed for active participation, not passive observation, fostering a deep connection between all participants.
The workshop has two central objectives. First and foremost, it aims to provide valuable insights into the complex emotion of shame, shedding light on its origins and manifestations. Secondly, participants will engage in a series of carefully crafted, safe, and staged experiences that allow them to confront and process feelings of shame in a supportive group setting. Through the workshop attendees will learn how to help clients process these emotions, paving the way for healing and growth.
Webinars included in this package:
Certificates Provider -These webinars offer 6 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
- This program is co-sponsored by NEFESH International and Therapist Express. NEFESH International is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NEFESH International maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.