Add this webinar to your calendar:
Life doesn’t always go as planned. 2020 definitely showed us that! But when we are clear about who we are and what we want—and we have a framework to guide us, we can always find our way.
That’s what a vision board can do. It’s a strategic visual roadmap that clearly outlines the vision you have for yourself and your life—what do you want, who do you want to become, and what exactly do you need to get there. It's an integrated, strengths based approach to creating change.
In this class we will learn how to use a vision board with our clients. We will learn how a vision board can be used to teach people how to build the foundation of their life based on what’s most important to them and we can help them achieve their most important goals.
(Trainer: Emily Capuria, LISW-S, CHHC is author of the book Happiness Happens and founder of Balance & Thrive—a business that offers an integrated approach to eliminating stress, improving overall well-being, achieving goals and living a happy, fulfilling life. Emily has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Kentucky and a Master’s degree in Social Work from Cleveland State University. She is also a certified holistic health coach.)
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- The Basics (40 minutes)
- What does it mean to create a vision for yourself?
- The most important question everyone needs to answer but no one can.
- The basic elements of a clear vision.
- What is a vision board anyway?
- Plus who needs one & how do they work?
- How to build a vision board using an integrated (mind, body, spirit & lifestyle) approach.
- Identifying the 3 core elements of your vision board.
- Understand what a vision board is and how to use it as a tool for your client.
- Identify the benefits of using a vision board with your client.
- Describe how to create an effective vision board and use it as a powerful tool to support the clients treatment.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This Webinar Offers 2 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437