Wednesday July 13th 2022 10:00 AM EST Tzipora Frager, LCSW-C, Johns Hopkins Out Patient Clinic, Health Behavioral Specialist
Add this webinar to your calendar:
6 CEUs, $99.99
Mastering the New DSM-5-TR: Accurate Diagnosing and Effective Treatment Planning! (6 CEUs)
This training will help participants navigate the structure of the DSM-5-TR. Participants will gain an understanding of the logic behind the current categorization of diagnoses and symptoms and gain a better understanding of how to utilize the DSM-5-TR.
Participants will also gain an understanding of the relationship between the DSM-5-TR and the ICD (International Classification of Diseases of the World Health Organization) in classifying mental disorders.
This class will focus on assessing and diagnosing clients using the updated Dimensional Assessment and Diagnosis process required by the DSM-5-TR. Participants will gain an understanding of how to use this format as a holistic approach for treatment. You will examine case vignettes and practice assessing and diagnosing clients. Participants will also practice writing effective Treatment Plans that insurance companies will accept.
There will be specific focus on Depressive Disorders, Schizophrenia Spectrum and other Psychotic Disorders, Bipolar and related disorders.
Please Note: It is recommended that you bring a copy of the DSM-5-TR to the training.
(Trainer, Tzipora Frager, LCSW-C, Johns Hopkins Out Patient Clinic, Health Behavioral Specialist)
10:00 AM, EST- 1:00 PM, EST- First Session
1:00 PM, EST - 1: 45 PM, EST- Lunch Break
1:45 PM, EST- 4:45 PM, EST- Second Session
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This Webinar Offers 6 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437