Add this webinar to your calendar:
On the spot resiliency skills are based on the principles and skills of DBT, CBT, and additional stress management techniques. This class presents some of the most effective and quick skills for helping our clients improve resiliency.
These skills are designed for ease of use and can be adapted to a variety of settings. They are designed to be easy to use "on the spot" and are presented in a toolbox format to aid in our building and strengthening our resiliency. Participants will examine a program has been particularly beneficial when utilized in the workplace as part of an overall wellness program. This is a skill-based program that is designed to be effective in improving a person's ability to deal with stressors and daily struggles.
(Trainer, Denise Quirk Bundick, LCSW - Ms. Bundick is a founding partner of Falls Neuropsychology and Psychotherapy Associates locate in Raleigh, North Carolina. In addition to providing clinical psychotherapy services within the practice, Ms. Bundick also provides Corporate Trainings and workplace consultations to several NC Triangle based companies.)
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Describe the most common traits of resilient persons
- Describe the similarities between DBT skills and resiliency
- List 5 on the spot resiliency tools and how they can be utilized in a variety of settings
- Defining Resiliency (35 minutes)
- What is resiliency?
- Why is resiliency important?
- Common traits among resilient persons
- Roadblocks to resiliency
- The science behind resiliency
- 2020 and resiliency
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (20 minutes)
- Brief overview
- Non traditional uses of the techniques
- The well-balanced 4 legged stool = resiliency
- A Toolbox Approach (45 minutes)
- Multiple roles/ Multiple uses
- Fan favorite tools of 2020
- Tools for 2021 and beyond
- Places for the toolbox (10 minutes)
- Clinical settings (You as the teacher)
- Workplace settings (You as the leader)
- Home (You as you and in every other role)
- Q&A (10 minutes)
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 2 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.