Add this webinar to your calendar:
What is social work’s unique contribution to professional practice in mental health? What do we share in common with other mental health professionals? Exploring the balance of the human encounter and the technical application of knowledge and skill, this workshop aims to teach core competence to behavioral health practitioners rendering psychotherapy as a treatment method.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Participants will be able to articulate general differences between delivering counseling and psychotherapy.
- Participants will be able to identify essential components of a multidimensional bio-psycho-social-spiritual assessment determine a client’s medical necessity for psychotherapy as a treatment method
- Participants will be able to clinically evaluate, select and apply best practices and evidenced based interventions.
- Participants will be able to construct documentation to reflect a clients psychotherapy process from intake to discharge.
Definition of counseling and psychotherapy (45 minutes)
Review and Summarize (15 minutes)
Case Integrity (30 minutes)
Essential elements of documentation (45 minutes)
Articulating selected treatment interventions and progress
Conducting Teletherapy in Maryland workshop (30 minutes)
Review and Summarize (15 minutes)
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 3 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.