Add this webinar to your calendar:
Silos are out and teams are in! Whether within organizations or across organizations teams are the future in working to improve client services and tackle community issues. Why are some teams successful and why do some teams fail? Just bringing a group of smart people together does not guarantee a successful outcome. What are the conditions that make a successful team and what are the obstacles and dysfunctions that contribute to their failure? How does one go about choosing the “right” people that should participate on the team? How does one manage team conflict? What are some of the complications in supervising teams? This webinar will examine those questions and help the supervisor establish and navigate successful teams.
(Trainer, Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, Leader-Manager Coach, is a former captain in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps serving over 25 years in various leadership and management positions. She directed two regions of the Federally Qualified Health Center Program (FQHC) with a combined budget of $500 million. She served as the Deputy Director of the Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Initiative breaking down agency silos and using a coordinated team approach. As Director of the HIV/AIDS Training program she directed the development of 15 courses training more than 20,000 substance abuse workers and administrators. She was instrumental in establishing the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention staff college and mentoring program. She currently has a psychotherapy and a coaching practice.)
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 3 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.