Add this webinar to your calendar:
Does your therapeutic tools box need new and creative instruments? How often do you encounter a client suffering from anxiety who does not respond to the usually therapy approaches? Do you desire a comprehensive formula that provides guidance rather than abstract theoretical paradigms? Dr. Heidi Schreiber-Pan’s seminar offers a clinical blueprint that is concise and practical; highlighting a cutting-edge treatment plan for clinicians to treat various types of anxiety disorders. This unique 6-step approach describes a distinctive arrangement of evidence-based therapeutic interventions that reduce symptomology common to the experience of chronic anxiety, panic and worry.
Each step highlights core skills necessary for symptom relief and consequent long-term resiliency. Lastly, this model provides an outline for a comprehensive maintenance plan to assure lasting positive change.
You will leave the seminar with competence in using this 6-step treatment plan and the skill to add innovative tools from neuroscience, interpersonal neurobiology, mindfulness, CBT, ACT, and logotherapy.
(Trainer Dr. Heidi Schreiber-Pan is the Clinical Director of the Chesapeake Mental Health Collaborative and the author of Taming the Anxious Mind: A Guidebook to Relieve Stress and Anxiety. Dr. Schreiber-Pan is also a successful psychotherapist, and sought-after nationwide speaker on topics of resilience, anxiety, neuroscience, and occupational burnout. As an affiliate and former faculty member of Loyola University, Maryland, her past research has focused on resiliency and psychological well-being, including nature-based mental health.)
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Alleviating Attachment Anxiety
- The Neuroscience of Attachment
- Activation of Attachment Anxiety
- Attachment through the lifespan
- Addressing unmet attachment needs
- Therapist, a secure attachment figure?
- Case Study: Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP)
- Practice: Adult Attachment Inventory
- Practice: Hand on Heart
- Practice: Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Determining Values, Purpose and Meaning
- Exploring one’s value-lifestyle congruence
- Formation of a spiritual identity
- Existentialism, worldview & legacy
- The use of metaphor to facility meaning-making
- Practice: Value Card Sort
- Practice: Listen to My Values
- Practice: Existential Contemplation
- Establishing and Executing a Maintenance Plan
- Shifting perspectives through gratitude practice
- Positive Neuroplasticity to rewire the brain for resiliency
- Meditation, formal & informal
- Nature-based mental health
- Acceptance and Commitment Practices
- Mindful Engagement
- Practice: Inventory of your day
- Practice: The Power of Gratitude
- Practice: Thich Nhat Hanh technique for difficult emotions
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This Webinar Offers 6 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437