Add this webinar to your calendar:
3 CE Credits - Ethics, 3 CE Contact Hours
Have you suddenly found yourself seeing clients through your computer screen without having had training to be in this positions? Get a comprehensive understanding of the ins and outs of Telehealth, your responsibilities to your clients and their responsibilities to the relationship. learning the ethical requirements of Telehealth as well as how to achieve benefits for you as the therapist and for the people you are seeing through the computer.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Know how HIPAA & Codes of Ethics inform Telehealth andleniencies due to CoronaVirus.
- Know how to set up to do telehealth including Equipment,Therapist, & Client Responsibilities
- Know what to do and not do in a telehealth session
- Know how to take electronic payments and awareness ofinsurance filing modifications
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This Webinar Offers 3 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- This program is co-sponsored by NEFESH International and Therapy Express. NEFESH International is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NEFESH International maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082