Thursday, October 19th, 2023 1:45 PM EDT Dr. Robert A. Evans, Ph.D.
Add this webinar to your calendar:
Parental alienation, a complex phenomenon that can profoundly affect families during the process of and post divorce, necessitates a deep understanding and expertise among professionals dealing with legal and psychological aspects. This workshop will equip participants with essential knowledge and skills to recognize the characteristics of parental alienation.
Throughout this training, attendees will delve into key topics, including differentiating between clinical and forensic services, identifying the tell-tale signs of "misplaced advocacy," and discerning the subtle forensic signals within a case. By the end of the workshop, participants will be well-versed in recognizing spheres of influence that can impact cases involving parental alienation.
Join us for this transformative workshop, where the instructors will provide comprehensive training, empowering attendees to effectively address parental alienation cases with precision and professionalism. Prepare to enhance your expertise and make a positive difference in the lives of families navigating these intricate and sensitive situations.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
- Participants will be able to recognize the characteristics of Parental Alienation
- Participants will be able to recognize the limitations of human memory
- Participants will be able to distinguish between clinical and forensic service
- Participants will be able to recognize “misplaced advocacy”
- Participants will be able to identify the forensic signals (Red Flags) in a case
- Participants will be able to ecognize the three spheres of influence in a case
Objectives: As a result of attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize the characteristics of Parental Alienation
- Five Factor Model
- 17 Strategies of Parental Alienation
- 8 Symptoms of Alienating Behavior
- Recognize the limitations of human memory
- Science of misperception
- Parental behaviors
- Distinguish between clinical and forensic service
- Roles of clinical service explained
- Roles of Forensic Mental Health Professional (FMHP) explained
- Recognize “misplaced advocacy”
- Identify the forensic signals (Red Flags) in a case
- Recognize the three spheres of influence in a case
- Social situations
- Legal system
- Review and Summarize
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 3 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.