Wednesday August 10th 2022 9:30 AM EST Vanessa Bright, AFC (Accredited Financial Counselor)
Add this webinar to your calendar:
The Your Money, Your Goals toolkit, created by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is comprehensive and brings together information, tools, and links to other resources case managers and social workers can use to help clients build skills in managing money, credit, debt, and financial products. Having all these resources in one place can make it easier for you to bring financial empowerment concepts into conversations you may already be having. This can help the people you work with increase the financial stability in their lives.
Although, sharing this information and tools may feel like a completely different job from your current one, another thing you’re being asked to add to your workload, once you’re familiar with the resources in this toolkit, it can become natural to integrate its contents into the work you do every day.
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
Link to Agenda: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2uocv5ohubvwz2dh3xoup/YMYG-agenda-for-February-5-2019-typos-fixed.docx?dl=0&rlkey=ry9p8j81idzfvrc8dw8o9130t
- Learn how to empower clients with tools to keep track of their income and bills
- Learn how to empower clients to find and use resources that will help them reach their financial goals
- Learn how to empower clients to understand and manager their credit wisely
- Learn how to empower clients to create and live within a budget and also save
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This Webinar Offers 3 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437