Add this webinar to your calendar:
The Your Money, Your Goals toolkit, created by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is comprehensive and brings together information, tools, and links to other resources case managers and social workers can use to help clients build skills in managing money, credit, debt, and financial products. Having all these resources in one place can make it easier for you to bring financial empowerment concepts into conversations you may already be having. This can help the people you work with increase the financial stability in their lives.
Although, sharing this information and tools may feel like a completely different job from your current one, another thing you’re being asked to add to your workload, once you’re familiar with the resources in this toolkit, it can become natural to integrate its contents into the work you do every day.
- Learn how to empower clients with tools to keep track of their income and bills
- Learn how to empower clients to find and use resources that will help them reach their financial goals
- Learn how to empower clients to understand and manager their credit wisely
- Learn how to empower clients to create and live within a budget and also save
10:00 AM Welcome, Introductions, and Overview
10:30 AM Module 1: Setting goals and planning for large purchases
Module 2: Saving for emergencies, bills, and goals
Module 3: Tracking and managing income and benefits
Module 4: Paying bills and other expenses
12:00 PM Module 5: Getting through the month
Module 6: Dealing with debt
Module 7: Understanding credit reports and scores
Module 8: Money services, cards, accounts, and loans, and
finding out what works for you
Module 9: Protecting your money
1:00 PM ADJOURNMENT - Final questions
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 3 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.