This webinar will discuss the feelings that many children have and their impact on the therapist. Often we complicate children's feelings by talking too much, ignoring non-verbal "feelings" or assigning tasks to express them. We will talk about "relaxing" with feelings of children. Each webinar workshop offers one hour of continuing education credit. To receive credit, a quiz and an evaluation must be completed following each webinar. Kids Inc. is an approved provider of Play Therapy Continuing Education by the Association of Play Therapy, APT Approved Provider 10-275.
- Definitions of mad, sad, and glad.
- Participants will learn about the phenomena of countertransference.
- Participants will hear examples of how feelings of children interact with the feelings of the therapist.
- Participants will be able to integrate these feelings of clients and their own countertransference into their own theoretical foundation in which they practice.
- Kids Inc. (APT Approved Provider 10-275) is approved by the Association for Play Therapy to offer Continuing education specific to play therapy
- NEFESH International SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0048