This webinar will discuss techniques on how to nurture children in the play room. The use of food, “playing house”, and taking a Popcorn Walk are some of the techniques that will be discussed. Each webinar workshop offers one hour of continuing education credit. To receive credit, a quiz and an evaluation must be completed following each webinar. Kids Inc. is an approved provider of Play Therapy Continuing Education by the Association of Play Therapy, APT Approved Provider 10-275.
- Participants will learn about the philosophical concerns of nurturing.
- Participants will learn specific techniques of nurturing.
- Participants will discover how these techniques require a theoretical understanding of Play Therapy.
- Kids Inc. (APT Approved Provider 10-275) is approved by the Association for Play Therapy to offer Continuing education specific to play therapy
- NEFESH International SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0048