Add this webinar to your calendar:
Post Traumatic Sex Disorder: When Intimacy Is A Trigger
Talli Yehuda Rosenbaum, MSc
This course will highlight the mechanisms by which emotional and sexual intimacy may be incompatible with PTSD. To illustrate this, studies linking PTSD to sexual dysfunction will be reviewed, aspects of the neurobiologies of PTSD and the sexual response will be elucidated, and treatment suggestions will be offered for promoting healthy intimacy in couples where one partner is challenged with PTSD.
Talli Yehuda Rosenbaum, MSc., is an individual and couples therapist, and is certified as a sex therapist by the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists as well as the Israeli Sex Therapy Association (ITAM) Mrs. Rosenbaum has authored over 30 peer- reviewed journal publications, numerous book chapters, and co-edited a Springer textbook entitled “The Overactive Pelvic Floor.” She currently serves as associate editor of the peer-reviewed journal Sexual Medicine Reviews. In addition to maintaining her private practice, Mrs. Rosenbaum teaches in several sex therapy and sex counseling programs in Israel and acts as academic advisor for Yahel: The Center for Jewish Intimacy.
Webinars included in this package:
Certificates Provider -These webinars offer 2 Continuing Education Credits
All webinars in this series are recorded and will not grant live credits.
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.