Add this webinar to your calendar:
A case conceptualization is a multi-dimensional framework that is based on information gathered, organized, and assessed to provide an explanation of a client’s behavior. While there is much consensus among the established theoretical orientations as to the dimensions to be assessed and the need for comprehensive data collection, there are distinct differences as to the value placed on the various types of data and on the manner in which data is used. This webinar will present a fundamental, dynamic structure aimed at assessing a client’s psychological make-up and individuality to advance proper treatment planning and implementation.
Dr. Robert W. Lebovits, Ph.D., is a senior psychologist who has treated thousands of clients in numerous settings, both academic and clinical. In his private practice, he specializes in working with adults and adolescents, focusing on life transition, as well as consulting for professionals and businesses. Clients have benefited from Dr. Lebovits’ assistance with Stress Management, Better Decision Making, Impulsiveness Remediation, Cognitive Enhancement of Attitudes, Emotional Regulation, and Effective Behaviors. Dr. Lebovits also enjoys a successful teaching career at The University of Pittsburgh.
- Identify and categorize the distinct sources of information and areas of assessment
- Distinguish between different levels of data analysis – facts versus interpretation
- Basic development of an “expert system”.
Certificates Provider -This Webinar Offers 1 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.