This webinar will discuss techniques on how to interact with a child. The relationship is a critical component in the progress of children expressing their inner-most thoughts and feelings. Soft moments, 10 second commercials, silence and other techniques will be demonstrated. Each webinar workshop offers one hour of continuing education credit. To receive credit, a quiz and an evaluation must be completed following each webinar. Kids Inc. is an approved provider of Play Therapy Continuing Education by the Association of Play Therapy, APT Approved Provider 10-275.
- Participants will learn about developing relationships with children.
- Participants will learn specific techniques of connecting with children.
- Participants will discover each techniqueâ€™s relationship to theoretical approaches.
- Kids Inc. (APT Approved Provider 10-275) is approved by the Association for Play Therapy to offer Continuing education specific to play therapy
- NEFESH International SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0048