Wednesday, June 28th, 2023 10:00 AM America/New_York Tonya M. Logan, LICSW, LCSW-C
Add this webinar to your calendar:
New and seasoned supervisors — or those simply interested in the information — wanting to gain and improve
leadership and management skills to become — or remain — an approved supervisor in Maryland, this seminar
will allow you to delve into the requirements of qualified and established standards for independent practice,
supervision, and the responsibilities of supervisors and supervisees in the practice of social work. Teletherapy will
be addressed. Documents will be received so that you may apply to become certified as an approved Maryland
supervisor as well as regulations and a form to document supervision. You must attend BOTH days in order to
Like this webinar? Click here to view packages that contain this webinar.
Context of Supervision (3 hours)
Supervision Components (1 hour)
Phases of Skill Acquisition (1 hour)
Telehealth (1 hour)
Generational Differences (1.5 hours)
Transformational Thinking (1.5 hours)
Ethical Issues (1 hour)
Potential Antecedents to Supervisory Conflicts (1 hour)
Self-Care (1 hour)
- To enhance the clinical social worker’s professional skills, knowledge, and attitudes in order to achieve competency in providing quality care.
- To gear supervision to understand client’s in their situation and planning strategies for intervention.
- To aid in the development of knowledge and skills of the supervisee.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
This Webinar Offers 6 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437