Add this webinar to your calendar:
TWO Day Intensive Trauma Training with Karol Darsa
September 7-8, 2022
This Two Day Seminar includes two excellent classes, a total of 12 category I CEs when participating live. The cost for the full package is $199.99. You may attend an individual class for $99.99.
To register for the FULL DAY Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
September 7 - 10:00am-4:45pm EST (6 CE Credits)
Reconnect Integrative Trauma Treatment Model is a mind-body connection based integrative approach that treats the whole person. RITTM teaches the therapist to use an integration of the following modalities: EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic therapies, Gestalt, Energy Psychology, and Mindfulness.
The RITTM philosophy says that trauma creates an internal disconnection. Trauma disconnects clients from their body, from their emotions, from their mind, from friends and family, from God or spirituality—ultimately from who they truly are. RITTM emphasizes stabilization before trauma processing, utilizing a three phased approach to trauma treatment: Stabilization Phase, Processing Phase, Integration Phase.
September 8- 10:00am - 4:45pm (6 CE Credits)
The presentation focuses on Dissociative Identity Disorder. It will go over the DSM diagnosis for appropriate diagnosing, it will dive deep into the complexities of parts work, utilizing trauma approaches such as EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic therapies and others to working with individuals who have DID. The presentation will help differentiate the appropriate treatment modalities that help a DID client rather than ones that may harm them but are useful in comparison to a client without this diagnosis. The workshop will discuss case examples to enhance learning and practice.
Dr. Darsa is a licensed psychologist, an author, creator of RITTM (Reconnect Integrative Trauma Treatment Model), and founder of Reconnect Treatment Center, in CA. She has more than 20 years of clinical and administrative experience in trauma and mental health disorders.
The Full Webinar consists of two day trainings totaling 12 CEUs and costing $199. Participants can attend an individual class for $99.99.
Webinars included in this package:
Certificates Provider -These webinars offer 12 Continuing Education Credits
All webinars in this series are recorded and will not grant live credits.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.