Tuesday, June 4th, 2024
Class 1: 10:00 AM EDT
Class 2: 1:45 PM EDT
Allan J. Katz
Full Day Webinar
June 4th, 2024
10:00AM - 4:45PM EST
This Full Day Webinar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CE Credits. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99. This webinar is live and interactive (Category 1)
To register for the FULL DAY Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact us here.
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
This training is an introduction to the theory and practice of clinical interventions in the treatment of betrayal trauma. The method is particularly known for its effectiveness in working with betrayed partners due to infidelity and out-of-control sexual behaviors which affect a relationship. Of the many areas addressed in the field of psychology, there is relatively little research and understanding whether out-of-control sexual behavior is truly a disorder and worthy of treatment. Traditional approaches include behavioral, cognitive, and psychodynamic methods based on a client’s willingness to change behavior. In past years, the codependency model postulated that the betrayed partner was somehow also at fault. These approaches have been found to be ineffective in treating out-of-control behaviors. A more effective treatment model has been developed to focus on trauma caused by the betrayer and its effect on the betrayed partner.
1:45 PM - 4:45 PM EST
This presentation provides an overview of how to facilitate a 3-day intensive for process addictions and trauma, providing attendees with a proven structure based on my 3-day intensives I facilitate in Memphis on a every other month basis. The program content includes family of origin psycho-education, attachment theory, trauma egg facilitation, experiential trauma therapy and treatment planning.
(Trainer: Allan J. Katz, LPC, CSAT is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the states of Tennessee and Mississippi. He is a Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist with over 10 years of experience seeing individuals and couples struggling with sex, porn and love addiction, internet addiction, intimacy disorders, depression, anxiety and trauma-related disorders.)
This One Day Seminar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CEs. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99.
Webinars included in this package:
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.