Add this webinar to your calendar:
Taming Amy(gdala), Neuroplasticity and More!
A Two Day Workshop for Long Term Anxiety Relief
Trainer: Dr. Heidi Schreiber-Pan
Does your therapeutic tools box need new and creative instruments? How often do you encounter a client suffering from anxiety who does not respond to the usually therapy approaches? Do you desire a comprehensive formula that provides guidance rather than abstract theoretical paradigms? Dr. Heidi Schreiber-Pan’s seminar offers a clinical blueprint that is concise and practical; highlighting a cutting-edge treatment plan for clinicians to treat various types of anxiety disorders. This unique 6-step approach describes a distinctive arrangement of evidence-based therapeutic interventions that reduce symptomology common to the experience of chronic anxiety, panic and worry.
Each step highlights core skills necessary for symptom relief and consequent long-term resiliency. Lastly, this model provides an outline for a comprehensive maintenance plan to assure lasting positive change.
You will leave the seminar with competence in using this 6-step treatment plan and the skill to add innovative tools from neuroscience, interpersonal neurobiology, mindfulness, CBT, ACT, and logotherapy.
(Trainer Dr. Heidi Schreiber-Pan is the Clinical Director of the Chesapeake Mental Health Collaborative and the author of Taming the Anxious Mind: A Guidebook to Relieve Stress and Anxiety. Dr. Schreiber-Pan is also a successful psychotherapist, and sought-after nationwide speaker on topics of resilience, anxiety, neuroscience, and occupational burnout. As an affiliate and former faculty member of Loyola University, Maryland, her past research has focused on resiliency and psychological well-being, including nature-based mental health.)
Webinars included in this package:
Certificates Provider -These webinars offer 12 Continuing Education Credits
All webinars in this series are recorded and will not grant live credits.
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.