Add this webinar to your calendar:
Clinical Social Work Supervision Training
A Two Day Workshop
Trainer: Tonya M. Logan, LICSW, LCSW-C
June 28 and 29, 2023
10:00 am - 4:45 pm EST on Both Days
12 Category I CEUs
Get the training you need to become a supervisor! Gain new management and leadership skills. This seminar will allow you to delve into the requirements of qualified and established standards for independent practice, supervision, and the responsibilities of supervisors and supervisees in the practice of social work.
Supervision and Teletherapy will also be addressed. Participants will receive the necessary paperwork to apply to become certified as an approved Maryland Social Work supervisor including regulations and a form to document supervision. You must attend BOTH days in order to receive CEUs.
New and seasoned supervisors may attend this training as well.
This class is designed to provide information regarding the supervision process utilized by social workers in a variety of settings. Subjects covered include the role and responsibilities of the social work supervisor and an in depth look at best practices of supervision and management. This class complies with the requirements of COMAR 10.42.08.02B (6) Supervision Training.
(Trainer, Tonya Logan, LCSW-C, LICSW, has over 30 years of professional clinical experience working with those managing conflict and trauma. Licensed in D.C. and Maryland, she has spent the bulk of her career working with biological parents and foster parents by securing permanency whether via reunification, adoption, or independent living. Tonya provides clinical supervision, therapy, and is the supervisory social worker in a non-public school for students diagnosed with emotional disturbance and/or autism.)
Webinars included in this package:
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an introductory level ,and is beneficial for a beginner level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.