View the full presenter list
Add this webinar to your calendar:
This intermediate level course, is designed to enhance skills in assessing and treating sexual challenges in married couples. Mental health professionals will become more competent in talking about and addressing intimacy and sexual functioning challenges throughout the life cycle and with special populations.
Coordinated by: Talli Y. Rosenbaum, MSc, Certified Sex Therapist (AASECT and ITAM)
Included in this package are 10 Self-Study NYS ED Contact interactive credits.
Participants in this class are expected to have a basic knowledge of sexual anatomy and physiology, and the basics of sexual functioning and dysfunctions. If you do not yet have this, below are the suggested prerequisites.
- Basics of Sexual Function and Dysfunction
- Adjusting to Intimacy: Addressing Sexuality in Newly Married Traditional Couples
- Bridging Emotional and Physical Intimacy
Click on the links below to register for the individual webinar
Webinars included in this package:
This presentation is open to:
- Behavior Analysts
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
This online class is offered at an intermediate level ,and is beneficial for an intermediate level clinician:
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
- Refunds: Registrants who are unable to attend a Thrapy Express seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform Thrapy Express ahead of time by emailing [email protected] or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in the event that a training is at or near capacity.
- Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
- Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.
- The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here
- Satisfactory Completion: Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here
- Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.